What is a metal sticker?
The metal stickers are made from nickel, which has fancier look, compared with other stickers. These metal stickers have 3 layers. The bottom layer is the backing of the sticker, the top layer is a transfer tape that holds the individual components of your sticker. The middle layer is the content of your logo sticker itself. Both the bottom layer and top layer will be removed when applying a transfer sticker.
How to apply a transfer sticker?
1. Peel off one sticker from the bottle layer backing.
2. Stick it on your desired surface.
3. Rub across the entire surface of the decal to avoid the air bubble.
4. Slowly peel the transfer paper back on itself. It’s that simple!
5. The metal stickers can be applied on smooth & flat surface.
6. 100% waterproof for indoor & outdoor use.